9" Water Filled Borewell Submersible Pumpsets (Lsv Series)
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 177 mÂ³/h
- Head range: up to 153 metres
- Rating: 7.5 - 45.0 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- All pumps have been designed using computational fluid dynamics to ensure maximum efficiency.
- All pumps are designed using material which can work with sand found in the bore well.
- All journal bearing and impeller were ring are made of Nitrile rubber to ensure that performances of pumps remain the same over a period of time.
- On all Bronze impeller are available in stainless steel to provide high abrasion resistance to sand found in bore well.
- All pumps are provided with upthrust bearing to control axial movement of the impeller assembly during transportation as well as startup.
- Low friction Non return valve is provided on all pumps to reduce waters hammer when the pumps is stopped.
- All Impellers are individually balanced to G 6.3 of ISO.
- The entire shaft is protected by stainless steel which can be easily replaced when they wear out during maintenance.
- All components are machined using state of the art CNC machines to ensure high dimensional accuracy which gives a longer life to the pump.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
- Water supply
- Fire fighting