Cast Iron Submersible Drainage Pumps (Csp Series)
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 11 mÂ³/h
- Head range: up to 10.8 metres
- Rating: 0.18kW & 0.37 kW
- Rated speed: 2850 rpm
- The pump volute casing shall be of cast Iron grade FG260 as per IS 210/ISO 186 with vertical discharge port suitable for pumping liquids upto 50 deg. C.
- The pumps shall have semi open impeller with material of construction of Cast Iron grade FG260 as per IS 210/ ISO 186.
- The pump shaft shall be made of stainless steel as per ASTM A582 and grade of AISI 410. The Pump shall be supplied with mechanical shaft seal with material of construction of Carbon/Ceramic/NBR/AISI 304.
- The pump shall be close coupled with dry submersible motor, having class F insulation, IP 68 protection, 2900 rpm, rubber sealed cable entry, with S1 duty for fully submerged and S3 duty for partially submerged, 1 phase, 240 volts, 3 phase, 415 volts.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
- The pump shall be designed for liquids which are non-aggressive and non-explosive, with solids and fibers.
- For clean water containing solids up to 10 mm grain size.
- As a sump pump for household applications.
- For draining flooded rooms or tanks.
- Extractions of water from ponds, flowing water or pits for collection of rain water.