Corrosion Proof Submersible Drainage Pumps (Msp Series)
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 20 mÂ³/h
- Head range: up to 12.9 metres
- Rating: 0.18kW & 0.37 kW
- Rated speed: 2850 rpm
- The pump volute casing shall be made of composite engineering polymer ABS with vertical discharge port suitable for pumping liquids up to 50 deg. C.
- The pumps shall have semi open impeller of composite engineering polymer Polyphenylene Oxide.
- The pump shaft shall be made of stainless steel as per ASTM A582 and grade of AISI 410. The Pump shall be supplied with mechanical shaft seal with material of construction of Carbon/ceramic/NBR/SS304.
- The pump shall be close coupled with dry submersible motor, having class F insulation, IP 68 protection, 2900 rpm, rubber sealed cable entry, with S1 duty for fully submerged and S3 duty for partially submerged, 1 phase, 240 volts, 3 phase, 415 volts
- The pump shall be designed for liquids which are non-aggressive and non-explosive, with solids and fibers.
- For clean water containing solids up to 10 mm grain size.
- As a sump pump for household applications.
- For draining flooded rooms or tanks.
- Extractions of water from ponds, flowing water or pits for collection of rain water.