Drainage Pumps (Las Series)
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 156 mÂ³/h
- Head range: up to 57 metres
- Rating: 1.1 kW & 15.00 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- The pump volute shall be of cast Iron grade FG260 of IS210/ISO186 standard, stainless steel shaft, suitable for pumping liquid at 50 deg. C.
- The pumps shall have an open type impeller with material of construction of High chrome alloy and hardness of 55-60 Rc.
- The Pump shall be supplied with double mechanical shaft seal with material of construction of SiC / SiC/Viton/S.S 316 at the pump end.
- The pump shall be close coupled with a dry submersible motor, having class F insulation, IP 68 protection, 2900 rpm, epoxy sealed cable entry with S1 duty, 3 phase, 415 volts, 1 phase, 240 volts.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
- Civil engineering dewatering of tunneling and ground works, also for storm water sewers.
- Dewatering of fluids containing solid sediments.