Fire Pump Motors Nema Spdp (Le Series)
Variety & Range
- Mounting: Foot
- Rated power: up to 200 HP)
- Rated speed: 2 pole, 50Hz, 2900 RPM & 60Hz, 3500 RPM
Lubi SPDP Fire pump motors have the following advantages over TEFC Motors.
- Temperature rise of Lubi SPDP motors are lower then TEFC motors due to better cooling.
- Lubi SPDP Motors have a service factor of 1.15 compared to TEFC motors which have service factor of 1.0. Due to this the Lubi SPDP motors can take more Fire Pump load then TEFC motors.
- Starting current of Lubi SPDP motors is limited by design so that they can be started easily without any over load tripping in the event of fire.
- Starting torque, pull up torque as well as breakdown torque are adequately designed in Lubi SPDP motors so that in the event of Fire the motors can start on pump load and reach full RPM without any difficultly.
- The Lubi SPDP motors are smaller in size then TEFC motors resulting into less space requirement at installation site.