Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pumps (Mh Series)
Variety & Range
- Flow range: 0.5 - 28 mÂ³/h
- Head range: up to 77 metres
- Rating: 0.37 kW to 7.50 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- The pump casing shall be of Cast Iron grade FG 260 as per IS 210 / ISO 186 and have axial suction and radial discharge port.
- The pump shall have fabricated closed type impellers and bowl diffuser casings made out of AISI 304 Stainless steel sheet metal.
- The Pump shaft sealing shall be by mechanical shaft seal of Carbon/Ceramic/NBR/AISI 304 construction suitable for 10 bar pressure rating and water temperature from 0 to +90 deg. C.
- The pump shall be close coupled with a totally enclosed fan cooled type, 2900 rpm Induction motor with F class insulation, S1 duty and IP55 protection. 1 phase, 230 volts, 50 Hz (Standard Supply), 3 phase, 415 volts, 50 Hz.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
- The pump shall be designed for liquids which are non-aggressive and non-explosive, without solids or fibers
- Liquid transfer and circulation of liquids within light industry and farming
- Pressure boosting in single-pump and multi pump booster systems
- Domestic water supply
- Cooling systems
- Air-conditioning systems
- Washing and cleaning systems
- Water treatment.