Horizontal Openwell Submersible Pumpsets (LHS series)
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 310 mÂ³/h
- Head range: up to 72 metres
- Rating: 0.37 - 22 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- Pumpset shall be designed to withstand voltage drops to 320 volts.
- It has well designed sleeve and thrust bearing of adequate capacity for longer life.
- High operating efficiencies of pumpset result into high water discharge rate and lower power bills.
- All components are precisely machined on modern precision machine tools to give you years of reliable operation.
- Stator and rotor of the monoset are vacuum impregnated with synthetic varnish and epoxy coated for corrosion resistance.
- All rotating components are dynamically balanced to ensure long bearing life and vibration free smooth operation.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
- Irrigation from open wells especially where there is wide fluctuation in water levels.
- Community water supply from open wells.
- Canals / Rivers belt irrigation.
- Water supply for high-rise building.