Single-stage, Long Coupled End-suction Pumps (Lbs Series)
Variety & Range
- Flow range: 3 to 1680 mÃÂ³/h
- Head range: 4 to 152 metres
- Rating: 0.37 to 350 kW
- Rated speed: 2900, 1450, 960 rpm
- The pump casing shall have material of construction of Cast Iron FG 260 (standard supply), CF8, CF8M, axial suction and radial discharge port, dynamically balanced impeller, steel shaft, stainless steel shaft sleeve.
- The pump shaft sealing will be by either gland packing or mechanical shaft seal suitable for 16 bar or 25 bar pressure rating based on shut off pressure of the pump.
- The pump shall have closed type impellers and bowl diffusers with material of construction stainless steel AISI 304 sheet metal, pump shaft shall be made of stainless steel AISI 316 material.
- The pump shall have back pull out design so as to enable the rotating parts to be removed and serviced without dismantling the suction and discharge pipe work.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
- The pump shall be designed for clear, clean liquids which are non-aggressive to the wetted parts and non-explosive, without any solids or fibers
- Water supply
- Pressure boosting for high rise buildings, hotels industry etc.
- Industrial washing & cleaning systems.
- Fire protection systems.
- Cooling & Air Conditioning systems.
- Boiler feed and condensate transfer system.
- Irrigation systems for fields including sprinkler & drip irrigation systems.