Submerged Centrifugal Pumps (Lhm & Lvm Series)
Variety & Range :
- Flow range: up to 270 mÂ³/h
- Head range: up to 95 metres
- Rating: 3 phase 2.2 to 22.0 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- The pump casing shall be of cast iron grade of FG 260 as per IS 210/ISO 186 with axial suction and radial discharge port, dynamically balanced impeller, steel shaft.
- The Pump shaft sealing shall be by mechanical shaft seal of Carbon /Ceramic/NBR/AISI 304 material of construction and suitable for liquid temperature from 0 to +50 deg. C.
- The pump end shall be close coupled to a rewindable water filled and water lubricated submersible motor with S1 duty and IP68 protection, 3 phase, 415 volts, 50 Hz and 60 Hz power supply.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
- Industrial cooling water application.
- Industrial washing & cleaning systems.
- Fire fighting application.
- Domestic water supply systems.
- Water supply in commercial buildings, apartments, complexes, hotels, hospitals, schools, bunglows, etc.
- Sprinkler systems
- Gardens, farms & fountains.
- Dewatering applications.