Self Priming Monoblock Pumps (Mdh, Mdl & Virat Series) manufactured and supplied by us is specially designed for low to high-pressure systems to safely deliver pressurized liquids within hydraulic systems for efficient functioning. It is highly demanding among our clients due to its low mechanical power loss and maintenance cost. This electrically powered unit requires a standard alternating voltage of 220 to 240 volts with a frequency of 60 Hertz that makes it capable to operate continuously for a longer period without any risk of damages.
Variety & Range :
- Flow range: up to 4500 LPM
- Head range: up to 40 metres
- Rating: 0.37 to 0.75 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- Top-grade close-grained cast iron is used for the fabrication that gives high tensile and compressive strength,
- The electrical windings are provided with a synthetic varnish to provide excellent moisture resistance,
- It is fixed with an effective sealing element to prevent water leaks,
- Self-priming capabilities up to 7.5 meters above mean sea level,
- The terminal box is provided with a sturdy plastic cover to prevent damages to the electrical components.
- Building water supply,
- Reverse osmosis,
- Solar heating units,
- Diary farms,
- Residential & Industrial buildings.