3" Water Filled Borewell Submersible Pumpsets (Lgs Series)
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 4.7 m-Â³/h
- Head range: up to 90 metres
- Rating: 0.37 -1.10 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- Motorshall be designed using enamelled copper wire instead of PVC insulated copper wire. Due to this the design is highly efficient reducing power consumption & thereby reducing cost of operation.
- Outer casing of the motor is constructed completely with Stainless Steel, which reduces corrosion and gives a good overall appearance to the motor.
- The motors are compact and weigh substantially less, which facilitates transportation storage & installation.
- The electric cable of the motor constitutes three-wire removable cable with watertight connector. This facilitates the changing of the cable, if required, without dismantling the motor.
- The motor are permanently split capacitor motors, which do not require the starting capacitor or a starting switch. Due to this the cost of the control box reduce substantially, thereby reducing the cost of installation.
- The motor are designed for a wide voltage range of operation and are suitable for installation in areas experiencing wide voltage fluctuations. All rotating components and assemblies are dynamically balanced to ensure long bearing life and vibration free smooth operation. The Pump sets are compact and slim and can be easily installed in narrow wells.
- Water supply
- Fire fighting