High Speed Monoblock Pumps (LBH Series) are mainly recommended to pump freshwater or fluids that are not corrosive to their components. Their strength and consistency make them ideal for agricultural, industrial, civil and other use. The pumps are very popular for their outstanding characteristics such as being extremely fast and easy to use. Customers can buy from us monoblock pumps in flow range up to 151.2 m³/h and head range up to 90 metres, along with the rating ranging from 1.50 to 22.00 kW at a rated speed of 2900 rpm.
- The pumps must be designed to endure voltage drops of up to 320 volts.
- Monoblocks are insulated better so they can withstand temperature increases.
- Monoblocks deliver high operating efficiencies which translate into lower power bills and higher water discharge rates.
- With the back pullout facility, it is possible to service the monoblock without affecting the piping.
- All components are made from standard materials. With modern machine tools, they are precisely machined to provide you with years of reliable service.
- To ensure moisture resistance, Monoblock windings are vacuum impregnated with synthetic varnish.
- Our rotating components and assemblies are dynamically balanced to ensure long bearing life and smooth operation.
- Monoblocks are fully tested as specified before they are dispatched.
- Irrigation of Fields / Farms
- Community water supply
- Housing complexes
- Fire Fighting system