Vertical Multistage Inline Centrifugal Industrial Pumps (LCR series) manufactured and supplied by us is designed for high-pressure industrial flow systems to continuously deliver low to highly viscous pressurized fluid. It is installed with a heavy-duty electric motor that requires a standard three-phase alternating voltage of 240 to 440 volts with a signal frequency of 50 to 60 Hertz. The offered LCR series Vertical Multistage Inline Centrifugal Industrial Pumps can be delivered to our clients as per their demands with an assurance of fast and safe delivery.
Variety & Range :
- Flow range: 0.3 to 180 mÃâÂ³/h
- Rating: 1 phase - 0.37 to 2.2 kW & 3 phase - 0.37 to 75 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- Head range: up to 320 meters
- The impeller assembly of this unit is encased in a sturdy cast iron casing which imparts high strength and robustness to prevent damages due to harsh industrial conditions,
- It is capable to operate under extreme temperatures in between 0 to 120 degrees Celsius,
- The components of the offered pump are provided with a cathode electrode deposition coating to provide excellent protection against chemical attacks and rust,
- High working efficiency,
- Low power consumption.
- This vertically oriented high-pressure pump is widely used in various industrial applications such as:
- Transportation of wastewater with solid impurities,
- Chemical industries,
- Pressure boosting in heating and cooling systems,
- Irrigation, and many more.