Grinder Pumps (Lgp Series)
Variety & Range
- Flow range: up to 19 m/h
- Head range: up to 32 metres
- Rating: 1.5 kW & 3.7 kW
- Rated speed: 2900 rpm
- The pump volute shall be of cast Iron of grade FG260 as per IS210/ISO 186 standard with vertical discharge port, grinder type vortex impeller with material of construction cast iron, suitable for pumping liquid up to 50 deg. C.
- The pumps shall be supplied with in built radial cutter and cutter ring made of corrosion resistant material AISI 440 with hardness of 55-60 Rc.
- The Pump shall be supplied with double mechanical shaft seal with material of construction of SiC /SiC/Viton/S.S 316 at the pump end.
- The pump shall be close coupled with dry submersible motor, having class F insulation, IP 68 protection, 2900 rpm, epoxy sealed cable entry, with S1 duty for fully submerged and S3 duty for partially submerged application.
- All cast iron parts shall be CED (cathode electrode deposition) coated for corrosion resistance with uniform coating and controlled deposition thickness of 20-30 microns.
- The pump shall be designed for waste water containing solids and fibers from kitchens and toilets usually found in commercial buildings.
- Used in pressure sewage system.
- Drainage of waste water from individual residences, apartment, buildings, recreational developments, motels.
- Transferring waste water of commercial buildings, industrial plants, waste water sampling, small hospitals.
- Schools, federal, state and local parks waste water drainage.
- To transfer various waste water and sewage.